February 22nd through February 26th, 2016. Special pricing available during Social Media Week NYC.
Lessons range from Getting Started on Snapchat to Facebook Advanced Advertising and Influencer Marketing. See below for all available lessons.
HALF DAY: Monday, February 22, 2PM-6PM BOOKED
FULL DAY: Tuesday, February 23, 9AM-6PM BOOKED
HALF DAY: Wednesday, February 24, 9AM-1PM BOOKED
HALF DAY: Wednesday, February 24, 2PM-6PM BOOKED
HALF DAY: Thursday, February 25, 9AM-1PM BOOKED
HALF DAY: Thursday, February 25, 2PM-6PM BOOKED
FULL DAY: Thursday, February 25, 9AM-6PM UNAVAILABLE
HALF DAY: Friday, February 26, 9AM-1PM BOOKED
- Getting Started on Snapchat as a Brand: Even the White House is on Snapchat! If your brand is not on Snapchat, now is the time. We’ll break it all down for you, walk you through setting up your brand account, review successful brand case studies, and take a look at the latest advertising options. You’ll leave a Snapchat pro!
- Getting Started With Influencer Marketing: One of the most effective ways to boost awareness and drive action for your brand is through a campaign collaboration with an influencer. We'll cover how to create the right campaign for your brand and how to find the right influencer for your campaign objective, budget, and target demographic. We'll discuss best practices and amplification options for your campaign.
- Facebook Basic Advertising: All brands have seen a huge decline in post reach over the past couple of years. Advertising on Facebook is essential these days to ensure that your fans see your posts. We'll review basic advertising options, including boosting posts and using the Ads Manager to run basic advertising campaigns to reach your target customers.
- Facebook Advanced Advertising & Custom Audiences: It costs much less to drive a repeat sale from an existing customer than it does to acquire a new customer online. Learn how to use email addresses, phone numbers, or app user IDs to show your ads to people you already know are customers. We'll also cover retargeting, which allows you to show ads on Facebook to people that have visited your website.
- Instagram Advertising: Last fall, Instagram rolled out advertising to all brands. We'll cover all the call to action buttons, including Shop Now, Learn More, Install Now, and more. We'll walk you through setting up your first campaign and look at some successful case studies.
- LinkedIn for Brands: Learn best practices for brands on LinkedIn and all about available advertising opportunities.
- Twitter Advertising & Twitter Cards: Learn the basics about Twitter advertising. Also, learn all about Twitter Cards and how to set up Website Cards, Lead Generation Cards, and App Cards.
- Pinterest Advertising & Buy It Button: Learn how you can easily convert your Pins into Promoted Pins and reach your target audience, drive traffic, and convert sales. We'll also cover the recently rolled out Buy It button, which allows users to shop directly within Pinterest.
Special pricing during Social Media Week NYC:
Half Day: $499
Full Day: $799